Saturday, January 2, 2010

Strong and oh so sweet...remember those stars? They look like my thoughts tonight.

teddy bear Pictures, Images and Photos

I have to say i feel quite exhausted right now, and have been feeling that way all day. I'm going to revert to my 4 year old little girl self and complain a bit.


I didn't sleep well last night, not that i really ever do sleep well, but i woke up last night and felt a bit...scared. I'm not sure why, but i just had a frightened feeling, i had to sleep with my lamp on, which i haven't done in a while. Other than that i feel just plain drained. And sick. I woke up feeling really sick yesterday, and then got a migraine early today which just further angered my already annoyed stomach.

I want to go on a vacation. I want to stay on the 5th floor of a pretty hotel, in a city that i love...or maybe one i haven't been to...hmm. I want to walk around a city and explore it, stopping at random shops and bakeries. I want to take pictures by telephone poles and random buildings that i think look cool because they are covered in flyer's and painted all red and black and awesome. I want to go get coffee at a place other than Starbucks, and sit and watch the people go in and out and try and figure out what type of music they listen to just by the drink they order and the way the are dressed. The last time i stayed in a hotel was in...err...August? wow that was a while ago. It was a good hotel, they had warm white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies at the front desk! that made me and Crys very happy. I liked that hotel, i shall go back if given the chance. Anycats, i want to get away for awhile i suppose, i just need that right now. I have so many thoughts running through my mind lately...so many decisions to make...so many things to surrender...so many tears, good and bad, that i feel need to be purged. There are so many different choices i can make right now, it's a bittersweet thing, more sweet than bitter though, but it's also really overwhelming at times. I'm sure i'll expand more later, but right now i just needed to rant, and now i'm going to bed.


I just want to curl up and be held while i cry myself to a deep restful sleep. I need refreshing. I need to be held by my strong saviour and redeemer tonight.

The night Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh those stars, look at them now, they are my song tonight. You see, the song that is in my heart was too loud for me to contain, so God turned my song into beautiful sparkling stars, and gave them to me. But i couldn't hold onto them, i wasn't meant to. So i sent those sweet stars out to you, to sing softly to you the song that i have never told. The melody is familiar isn't it? Oh yes, it feels like you. Look for my stars, they're all around you, i pray that they surround you.


~ Cecily Priscilla

1 comment:

Krystal Celeste said...

I looooove this poem Cec! It's so beautiful. And we do need to take a vacation like you described, it sounds nice.

p.s I would go back to that hotel just to get another one of those white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies :)