Friday, April 8, 2011

Diving deep

There’s so much more to you than we realize, so much more than we like to think; a relationship that does not end. Oh, to dive deep.




To immerse myself in the healing waters, to drink in redemption’s song, to feel the power of the Holy Spirit rushing over me, surrounding me.




I want to dive deep.




I need your power, I need your truth. I need to be refreshed; I need to be reborn in you. I need to dive deep.




I will dive deeply into all that you are, and I will find that you are more than they say you are.




So baptize me in your blood, baptize me with your holiness, let your spirit fall on me Lord, and let me find rest.




Fall on me Holy Spirit, give me your fire. Pour on me, leaving me burning with your love. Give me revelations Lord, give me your words; speak to me and through me until I am lost in all you are.




I will dive, and I will not fight the process.




I will let your cleansing waters consume me; I’ll die to myself to be born in you.




Sweet redeemer, healer, and mighty Lord of all, let my lungs be filled with your breath, my heart be stilled with your love, my soul be ignited with your fire, and my eyes be opened to your holy truth.




Oh my sweet Lord, I am finally diving deep with you.










~Cecily Priscilla

1 comment:

Krystal Celeste said...

Beautiful. It sounds like a prayer to me... so poetic. I love it! :)

- your big sis