Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So far away, my friend...i miss you.

I miss you...it's weird to go from being so close to being so far away. I really just miss you...just you. I want to talk with you, laugh with you...i want us to hang out like we used to. Remember all the jokes, the ones that couldn't have been less funny but always made us cry from laughing so hard? Remember the visits, the car rides, the trips...i remember them so well. I really miss you. It's like we live on separate planets. You and i, we chose different roads. We all chose different roads. You used to be right there running next to me, then somewhere you lost your footing and fell behind. You left me running alone. You left us. Take my hand again, friend. Take my hand, i'm reaching for you. Don't get off the path, stop letting the world turn your head. Come back and run with me again. Come back to us, because i miss you. You left a hole, yes when you left you took a part of my heart, the part that was and is reserved for you, that part of me could never be filled by anyone else, it's yours friend. You are my heart. I miss my friend. I miss my friend so, so dearly. I'm always here for you. You can always call on me, and i will help you run again. I love you...you should know i love you.





~Cecily Priscilla

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hey there. I just found your blog. I like your blog description. Haha!

Krystal Celeste said...

I love this, a lot! <3

Cecily Priscilla Wetter said...

Hey Guitar Girl! Cool, well I'm so glad you found my blog and decided to say "hey" :) Welcome! And haha, and I'm glad you liked my blog description lol, it was written in the early am hours...meaning, i was quite sleepy and feeling random lol. Feel free to say hello anytime! :) - Cecily