Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things to live by - I will remember; i am loved, i am strong, i am sassy!

I was writing a blog to post here,it was long and i didn't feel like finishing it since i am very sleepy and have a migraine the size of my lovely state of Texas...and then i realized something; i only have a few things i need to say tonight. So here is a running random/not so random if you know my life list of things/rules i want to remember. Cheers!



1. I refuse to harden my heart, it will always stay open.

2. Life is beautiful :)

3. I refuse to settle for what this word tells me i need. I refuse to get restless and go off God's path and become a person my own family wouldn't even recognize.

4. I refuse to love selfishly, thinking only of myself and my needs. I will put people first, and be respectful and considerate.

5. I refuse to hate. I refuse to hold in anger and resentment

6. God's freedom is glorious, i will not forget that.

7. I will love open and honestly, i will love and serve with everything in me.

8. I will let Love wash over me, i will let it change me,heal me.

9. I am not weak, and i refuse to lay down at the first sign of trouble.

10. I am a strong woman of God. I am the Kings daughter. I am valuable and beautiful. I am not a plaything, here for some one's pleasure. God gave me a brain and i will use it. I have a Godly purpose, and i will devote my life to fulfilling it.

11. I am one sassy chica! This kitty has got some serious attitude and gumption baby! Hells yeah!

12. I will not be a stupid girl and fall for men that are harmful to me and my walk with God.

13. I am gold. My price is above rubies (Proverbs 31:10).

14. I will continue to serve my God no matter what. I am so in love with Him and i will never leave His side.

15. I LOVE, AND AM LOVED.




Praise God for His love and faithfulness. I am always in awe of Him, He makes me smile and dance :)




Playlist:

True things - JJ Heller
Don't You Know You're Beautiful - Seabird
Every Little Thing - Hawk Nelson
One Girl Revolution - Superchick
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Headed Home - Lanae Hale
Unbreakable - Fireflight
Beautiful Letdown - Switchfoot
With You - Sarah Kelly
Motion - Plumb







~Cecily Priscilla

1 comment:

Krystal Celeste said...

Praise God! I agree with all of the above! You are all of those amazing things. That list is inspiring to me, I almost feel like printing it out and hanging it on my wall. If only all of us girls could get these things ingrained in our hearts...#10 especially. This list just made my heart happy. :)


your sis