Friday, August 27, 2010

Again, my mind drifts to...

I've found that i only write when i am feeling something deeply. Either A. deep anger. B. deep thankfulness. or C. deep love. Today i am posting something that i wrote last year when i was feeling the latter; deep love. I was pretty much on pink sparkly could 9, head over high heels in love with a brown haired boy in tight jeans. It didn't work out. But, at least i have my writings, eh? Ha! Cheers!










"Again, my mind drifts to..."

I hate this, this being a part from you; it hurts. I just want to hold you, to just be near you...but i can't. I want to feel your hand in mine, your face against my face, you arms tightly around my waist. Oh the way i feel when i'm with you; you make me blush, you throw me off. The way your touch makes me feel. Your hands, oh how i love them, i love the way you touch me so soft and gentle, so sweet. Your finger tips drawing circles on my back, my shoulders,my arms, my hips. My hands on your back, back and fourth they go, taking all of you in, griping your arms. Oh how i long to stay in your strong arms forever, to feel that safe and secure always. The way you feel, the way you smell, i take it all in when i'm with you, standing in your arms. The sounds you make, the words you say, the way you breathe. Your heartbeat was rapid, it was beating in time with mine. Your breath was hard and shallow, oh yes dear, you are not the only one who can see through things, i can see through you as well darling, and everything i see melts me into you. So here i sit, my mind once again drifting to the our last time together, and anticipating what will happen when we see each other again. Oh my sweet love, just don't wait too long to come hold me again...














~Cecily Priscilla

No comments: