Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I want to sing to you, friend/Love always protects

music-2

I wish i could sing to you all the things that are in my heart, all the things that i want to say but can't. Oh to sing to you my dear, to let my hearts songs fill your ears, your mind, your heart, and your soul. I want you to feel this; i want you to feel these words tonight. I will send them to you in a song. I will write them to you in a letter and drown it in the sea and pray that it gets to you somehow. Somehow my sweet, you will feel this. I pray to our dear God that he will speak my message to your heart tonight, that since i can't sing it to you, our God will. I pray that He will whisper it directly to your heart in the sweetest, softest, deepest way. So tender, but so strong that you will feel it in your bones, because that's how far i feel the feelings i have for you my dear. Hear our song, love, listen and feel tonight. I'm sending you my heart from miles away. Please receive it now, my dear. -

 

musical-magic

 

I wrote that last year sometime, I was going through the process of letting go of someone I loved deeply, and I wanted so badly to just reach out to them, but I knew that I couldn’t. I remember the feeling of just wanting to talk to that person again, to just reach them in any way I could…if I could have sent flair in the night sky, I would have. I longed to be near that person again, but they were so far away, both physically and emotionally. And the only way I felt I could express what I was feeling was if I could sing a sweet and soft melody, and have God, the God we both loved, sing it to their spirit and pierce their cold black heart.

I prayed God would speak to this person’s heart, and reunite it with mine. I knew that I could reach out on my own and probably do things myself, but I wanted it to be right, and the only way for that to happen would be to let go and let God do the work for me. It was not His will for my heart to ever know that person’s again; I came to realize this after some time. And while it was deeply painful, it was also beautiful because I knew that God had control of the situation, and even if I had to hurt for long while, it was better to be in His perfect will and learn to let go, than to be in His permissive will and live a lifetime of hurt. My Abba always looks out for me, and I now see His strong hand of protection on me in that time of my life. He saved me, and I love Him for that. I am now a better, stronger, and more loving person, doing better and lovelier things than I was at that time. Praise the God of Love who always protects!

 

 

 

~Cecily Priscilla

1 comment:

Krystal Celeste said...

I love this! :)


- Your big sis