Monday, September 6, 2010

A disclaimer, my dear...

All of a sudden I got a little freaked out that certain people might stumble upon this blog...I love people reading my blog, there's not doubt about that, but there are a few people that I would be a little uncomfortable if they read some things on here. But, I am a blogger, we put our hearts feelings online for the world to see...sometimes it's only to give our written words a home, and other times it's out of hope that someone, somewhere, might relate to what we are writing. Either way, sometimes the fear of someone you have written about finding your blog is a bit...err awkward. But, I’m pretty good with awkward, so I guess I’ll keep blogging ;)

Just a note though, to anyone that I have written about, if you have a problem with it, then you can talk to me. When I go through deep things in life I write like crazy, it's just how I deal with things now, and I want my writings to have a home...I need that. Many of the things posted here were written quite some time ago, and I probably no longer feel that same way. If my writings make you uncomfortable, well...that's too bad. Just take it with a grain of salt :)


Cheers bloggers and friends! May your life be deep enough that you have to write about it :)






~Cecily Priscilla

No comments: