Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Early birthday cows and cupcakes…:)

I was surprised today with an early birthday present of tons of cow balloons and yummy yummy cupcakes from Hey Cupcake in Austin, all thanks to a very sweet and awesome guy…I like boys who buy me cupcakes and cows :)

014

Birthday cow is cute!!!! I wanna hug her! Clover Clancy is her name :)

 

f38af00ddbf0__1305772650000

Pretty package of cupcakes and pink birthday hat!!! I like pink birthday hats :)

015

Heaven….with a smiley face!!! Red Velvet,Chocolate with special candy on top, and vanilla on vanilla :) They smelt and tasted lovely! Mmmm :)

009

My house full of balloons and cupcakes…happy girl :)

 

So, this guy put in so much effort and thought into this surprise for me…driving the three hours from Austin to my town to drop off the cupcakes to my town flowers shop, driving back and cutting it close to being late for a important meeting…no one has ever done something so special for me. His beyond sweet gift made me tear up a bit, but they were happy tears….I'm so blessed to know him :) His heart is so big, and God’s love just shines through him like crazy, I've never known anyone like him :) He’s super and has tons of hugs coming his way ;) Definitely a happy early birthday for this gal ;)

 

~Cecily Priscilla

1 comment:

Krystal Celeste said...

The cow balloons are "utterly" (Ha! Bad cow joke ;)) adorable! Our living room full of these balloons is a hilarious yet enjoyable sight lol. The cupcakes are so delish! Very sweet and thoughtful gift! Cows and cupcakes, what could be better? :)