Friday, May 13, 2011

Purr…:)

 

 

2011-05-06_14.54.56_Palacios_Texas_US

 

2011-05-12_20.16.45

 

Last week after class my doorbell rang and guess what I saw… Rhonda from the flower shop with a bright and spunky bouquet of pink Gerber daises (i love Gerber daises, they are just so happy!!), and a pretty gift bag full of…Red Bull. Oh yes, Red Bull! I really love Red Bull….purrr. It’s like heaven in a pretty blue can.

So yeah, a very sweet and kind boy who made friends with the lady at my town flower shop (I’m not even friends with the lady at my flower shop…this guy is good.) is the culprit of these happy gifts, and all these darn smiles this girl has been wearing lately...God is good :)

So yeah, this post goes out to him…thank you for making me smile lots…meow, purr  :)

 

 

 

 

~Cecily Priscilla

1 comment:

Krystal Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.