Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fishies…

So tonight I find myself frustrated…I’m not even fully sure why really, but I am…I graduate in a little over a week and I guess I’m a little anxious about getting everything done in time. Graduation wasn’t supposed to be until June 8th, but they moved it up a week to the 1st…it just seems so fast and I feel like I’m going so slow…on top of that I just feel like I can’t find my footing…just unbalanced and thrown off. My head feels as if I have little fishies swimming around and around in there…like a merry go round that’s making me dizzy. I’m not a schedule type, but I think I need to make one for the next couple weeks; I just need a bit of organization before I go batty.

Lots of deep breaths.

Funny mix of feelings here, because in the midst of that I’m really, really happy…I mean I’m graduating bible school!! Something I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do due to some complications. So, even though I’m stressed, I want to smile…and cry happy strange tears. I’ve been crying those happy tears a lot lately, which is different, but very good.

I just want to sit by the water and take all this in…the past 8 months of my life have been the most crazy, exciting, tough, challenging, frustrating, beautiful, and wonderfully happy time of my life so far. I am so blessed. God has been so good to me.

So I’ll just breathe deep, and let it all go. I’ll lay down the anxiety and worry at my Lord’s feet and let Him carry it tonight. It’s all in His mighty hands. He’s got this all figured out, and he’s strong and able.

Let’s rock this.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” – Mathew 11:28-30

~ Cecily Priscilla

8 comments:

Chason said...

I think you're going to be just fine and all will work itself out perfectly in the end. Think about it this way, you went to Bible school to learn more about God and throughout your studies you have been taught by people -- maybe this last home stretch challenge is God's final exam for you. After all a certificate will fade but the investment you have made and continue to make into an eternal relationship will last forever. I have a feeling God is pretty much at ease because while teachers set a graduation date on a calendar, God knows you are just getting started and that you are doing just fine. Smile.

Chason said...

/em wants more blog posts!!!

Chason said...

!!!

Chason said...

:@)

Bob Snarkly said...

I love your writing so much. It lifts up my soul to unknown heights...

Permoveo Maneo said...

Your life moves me. Nothing like a good movement. When when you move me again? Move me, Cec, move me more and more!

True Love said...

I have been followin you for a while and am so excited that you are transitioning from a punk rock girl to a more girly girly.

Anonymous said...

Back off ranger face...I'll keeel you! Leave alone my girl.